Monday, February 9, 2009

Relationship Tips

Hi Everyone!
I have been asked by many of you to put together some quick relationship tips and strategies. It seems that you would like some steps to take quickly and see some fast results. Consequently, I have put together a series of Squidoo Lenses on 5 different areas of how to fix a relationship.

The first lens How To Repair A Relationship, focuses on the value of a weekend getaway to bring back some "spice" in a troubled relationship. The next lens,Relationship Problems Advice, gives sources of trustworthy relationship advice.

How To Stop My Divorce tells the story of how my late grandmother helped stop my divorce!

I have always advocated taking personal responsability, so How To Fix A Relationship explores the concept of personal accountability in a troubled relationship.

Several yers ago I had to consider the question,Can My Marriage Be Saved, and I wrote the lens to tell the story.

Be sure and check them out and PLEASE tell me what you think!




No comments:

Post a Comment